SILC Winter Camp COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have been operating student leadership programmes again since July 2020, going above and beyond the Swiss federal and cantonal Covid-19 Protection guidelines.
As such, our team is well-experienced in implementing all protection measures and is ideally placed to secure the health of our students during this challenging time of coronavirus.
Thanks to our high health and safety standards, we have kept everyone safe and none of our camp staff, students or external providers have shown any symptom of the virus.
Optimal health & safety standards at Switzerland’s safest camp
As we work with students year-round, we are uniquely placed to keep your child safe and healthy while they have an amazing time at camp. Compared to other camps we offer many benefits:
- Boutique camp with a fun, personal and safe experience in smaller groups than most camps
- Maximum 2 students per room and significantly more spacious rooms than other camps
- Large, spacious, and fully private campus with all facilities at hand and closed to outsiders
- All staff is tested for Covid-19 within 48h prior to camp
- Thorough Covid-19 Protection Plan
- Medical personnel on 24-hour standby
- Regular temperature checks
- Covid-19 test if students or staff show symptoms of the virus
- No seasonal staff: Our team is experienced in working with students from around the world year-round
- Experienced trainers besides specialised mountain guides, instructors, drivers, kitchen team, and cleaning staff to look after the students 24/7
- Hand washing or sanitising before and after every meal, activity and transfer
- Common areas and student rooms cleaned at an increased frequency
- Staff undergo health and safety training
- Trainer to student ratio of 1:5, with an even smaller ratio when including support staff
- Staff maintain availability at all times, day and night
We hope this reassures you about our best practices and our commitment to delivering the best possible safety and winter camp experience to all of our families.
Full refunds: Secure your place now without any obligation
So that you can safely secure your child’s place now, without worrying about any financial impact, we have updated our policies to offer a full refund if :
To assist you to the best of our abilities, we offer full refund in case:
- Your child is unable to travel to Switzerland due to a positive Covid-19 test (an official medical proof will be required).
- Cancellation until 31st October 2023.
In the following case, SILC Academy will provide a partial refund:
- Cancellation from 1st November until 15th November 2023: 80% refund on the total camp fee.
- Cancellation from 16th November 2023 onwards: 50% refund on the total camp fee.
No refund is made for cancellations as of 1st December 2023.
Reserve your spot at our amazing winter camp without financial risk!
Dates & Fees
- Sunday 17th December 2023 to Saturday 23rd December 2023.
- CHF 2900,- Full camp fee for a 7 day camp
- CHF 200,- Mandatory insurance fee for all students