SILC Winter Camp COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have been operating student leadership programmes again since July 2020, going above and beyond the the Swiss federal and cantonal Covid-19 Protection guidelines.
As such, our team is well experienced in implementing all protection measures and is ideally placed to secure the health of our students during this challenging time of coronavirus.
Thanks to our high health and safety standards, we have kept everyone safe and none of our camp staff, students or external providers have shown any symptom of the virus.
Optimal health & safety standards at Switzerland’s safest camp
As we work with students year-round, we are uniquely placed to keep your child safe and healthy while they have an amazing time at camp. Compared to other camps we offer many benefits:
- Boutique camp with a fun, personal and safe experience in smaller groups than most camps
- Maximum 2 students per room and significantly more spacious rooms than other camps
- Large, spacious, and fully private campus with all facilities at hand and closed to outsiders
- Thorough Covid-19 Protection Plan
- Medical personnel on 24-hour standby
- Camp staff keep a 1.5 metre distance from students unless wearing a mask
- Regular temperature checks
- Covid-19 test if students or staff show symptoms of the virus
- No seasonal staff: our team is experienced in working with students from around the world year-round
- Experienced trainers besides specialised mountain guides, instructors, drivers, kitchen team, and cleaning staff to look after the students 24/7
- Hand washing or sanitising before and after every meal, activity and transfer
- Common areas and student rooms cleaned at an increased frequency
- Staff undergo health and safety training
- Trainer to student ratio of 1:5, with an even smaller ratio when including support staff
- Staff maintain availability at all times, day and night
We hope this reassures you about our best practices and our commitment to delivering the best possible safety and summer camp experience to all of our families.
Full refunds: secure your place now without any obligation
So that you can safely secure your child’s place now, without worrying about any financial impact, we have updated our policies to offer a full refund if :
- Your child is travelling from a high-risk country, as determined by the Swiss government,
- Your child’s flight/travel is cancelled or in-coming flights to Switzerland are banned,
- Your child is required by Switzerland to self-quarantine on arrival.
Reserve your spot at our amazing winter camp without financial risk!
Dates & Fees
- Session 1: Saturday 12th December 2020 to Friday 18th December 2020.
- Session 2A: Saturday 19th December 2020 to Friday 25th December 2020.
- Session 2B: Saturday 19th December 2020 to Thursday 24th December 2020.
- CHF 2200,- Full camp fee for a 7 day camp
- CHF 1900,- Full camp fee for a 6 day camp
- CHF 100,- Mandatory insurance fee for all students